This information guide is designed to meet the needs of new and existing commercial growers of greenhouse vegetable crops in Australia. It focuses on the practical aspects of IPM, and will help you to answer the most important questions about getting started with IPM and how to manage an existing program better. This guide is an essential reference for commercial growers, consultants and students.
There are twelve sections, which include information on:
- integrated pest management (IPM);
- preparing property and staff for IPM;
- recognising pests and diseases;
- monitoring pests and diseases;
- available biocontrol agents;
- key industry contacts;
- list of references.
This information guide is a companion to Pests, diseases, disorders and beneficials in greenhouse vegetables: field identification guide.