Not only is this a guide towards a self-sufficient lifestyle, it also shows gardeners how to integrate food and flowers to create the 'Garden of Eden' for the 21st century. Dig up your front lawn - that is all the space you need to grow fruit and vegetables.
Growing your own food is the key to a healthy long life. This guide will help you:
- grow the tastiest peaches, strawberries, apples, tomatoes and potatoes;
- grow avocados - they are so easy they should be in every one's backyard;
- grow tomatoes that can be picked before Christmas;
- grow cucumbers a metre long;
- store watermelons through winter;
- solve citrus problems - this book has answers to the most common problems;
- learn to integrate food and flowers to create 'A garden of Eden' in the twenty-first century.
ISBN 1 876473 59 2