Skip to content NSW Government Skip to content
NSW Government Online Shop
Skip to Content         Advanced Search

Home   |   About Us   |   My Account   |   Site Map   |   Help
shopping basket My Shopping Basket 0 Items. Cost: $0.00 Forward Checkout
Home > Help - Frequently Asked Questions

Browse by Subject
   Agriculture & Fisheries
   Archives & Records
   Business and Consumer
   Law & Justice
   Mineral Resources
   Planning & Infrastructure

Browse by Agency

Shop for other items
   Geoscience Databases
   Liquor & Gaming Brochures
   Liquor & Gaming Products
   Liquor & Gaming Signs
   Parks Passes

Print this page Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size


About Us  faqs
  About Us Frequently Asked Questions   Forward NSW Legislation  

Back   Back to help Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is shop.nsw?
shop.nsw provides the public with a one-stop-shop for NSW Government products and publications.

Q. How do I order items?
A. The best way to get started is to view the order process presentation.

Q. Is it safe to buy online?
A. All transactions that occur on shop.nsw are encoded with 128-bit SSL encryption. This provides the same level of security that many banks and financial institutions use.

Q. Why do I get multiple invoices and packages?
A. Government agencies essentially operate as separate entities, having their own Australian Business Numbers (ABN) for billing purposes. This enables the supplying agency to more easily track your order. It also ensures documentation such as tax invoices and delivery consignment notes remain consistent.

Q. What is a Tax Invoice?
A. A Tax Invoice is issued by the Agency you make your purchase from. It shows the price of the items, indicating whether it includes GST, and may show the amount of GST.

It must show other information, including the Australian Business Number (ABN) of the supplier.

Q. How do I access or obtain a paper copy of legislation?
To access NSW Legislation online, go to the official NSW Government website for online legislation

To print legislation you have several options:
  • You can download and print a copy from

  • You can download the PDF of the legislation you require from onto your computer and then either save it onto a USB drive and take it to any print company (eg Fuji Xerox Phone 1300 656 986, Officeworks, Kwik Kopy etc) or email it to them and they will then print it for you.

  • You can visit your local library to access, and they may be able to help you.

Print this page Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size

  NSW Government  |  Service NSW Accessibility  |  Contact Us  |  Copyright & Disclaimer  |  Feedback  |  Links  |  Privacy & Security  |  Site Map Site last updated 22 Feb 2019