To obtain printed Legislation (either the current in force version or as originally made) there are several options available:
- You can print out the legislation you require free of charge from the (legislation website):
- As Made Titles and the Government Gazette are made in PDF and can be printed in that format.
- In Force Titles can be printed as HTML or by generating a PDF version from the icon on the dark blue taskbar.
- You can download the PDF of the legislation you require onto your computer and then either save it onto a USB drive and take it to any print shop or email it to them and they will print it for you.
- Go to your local library to access the legislation website and print out the copies you require.
The Contact section of the NSW Legislation website provides information on how to give feedback or report difficulties.