Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty.
  • Home

Rental bonds - Change of shared tenancy arrangement form

This form can be used by tenants or landlords to notify the Rental Bond Board if the co-tenants (who are registered for the Bond) in a premise in NSW Australia, have changed.

To order quantities of 100 or less, add this item to your shopping cart (NSW only). Browse this site to add Fair Trading publications to your order.

To obtain single copies or small quantities, please print from the online copy.

If you require more than 100 of this item, please contact 13 32 20.

This publication is copyright protected.

Produced by the NSW Fair Trading