Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty.
  • Home

Rental bonds - Claim for refund of bond money form

This form is used by tenants or landlords at the end of a tenancy in NSW Australia, in order to obtain a refund of rental bond money.

To order quantities of 150 or less, add this item to your shopping cart (NSW only). Browse this site to add Fair Trading publications to your order.

To obtain single copies or small quantities, please print from the online copy.

If you require more than 150 of this item, please contact 13 32 20.

This form is copyright protected.

Produced by the NSW Fair Trading