Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty.
  • Home

Sign 2L - Under 18s not permitted in this area (2L) - Required by: Hotels and Clubs

Accepted Payment:
Credit Card - online

Supplied by: Liquor and Gaming NSW
Agency home page

You must display this sign in each bar area of a hotel or club. A bar area is any area where you serve liquor ? except for areas where a person under 18 can enter by law, such as a dining area or an authorised minors area.

You must buy this sign from L&GNSW and you can't reproduce it.

For information about signage, such as the legal requirements, and where to display a sign, use the following documents:

Available as:

  • Hard plastic sign
  • Adhesive decal (decal is a sticker that goes on the inside of glass)

Please note: Liquor and Gaming NSW does not accept payments by phone.

Price includes GST