Shopping Cart
Your shopping cart is empty.

Sign 3L - Under 18 authorisation (3L) - Required by: Hotels and public entertainment venues

Accepted Payment:
Credit Card - online

Supplied by: Liquor and Gaming NSW
Agency home page

This sign must be visible from each entrance to areas of a hotel where a minors area authorisation is in place. A minors area authorisation allows under 18s into an area of a hotel in the company of a responsible adult.

In the case of an on-premises licence for a public entertainment venue (not a cinema or theatre), this sign must be visible from each entrance to any area where you provide entertainment.

You must buy this sign from L&GNSW and you cannot reproduce it.

For information about signage, such as the legal requirements, and where to display a sign, use the following documents:

Available as:

  • Hard plastic sign
  • Adhesive decal (decal is a sticker that goes on the inside of glass)

Please note: Liquor and Gaming NSW does not accept payments by phone.

Price includes GST