Business Planning AgGuide
Credit Card - online / phone / post / fax
Cheque or Money order - post / fax
This publication shows how to build your own comprehensive business plan, step-by-step. Idenitify strengths and weaknesses. Choose key performance indicators. Lots of worksheets and examples.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Before you start
- Why prepare a business plan
- Where does a business plan fit in with your management?
- What size and scope for your business plan?
- Who should develop a business plan?
- Where should a business plan be stored?
- Wha't in a farm business plan?
- Chapter 2: How to write a farm business plan
- Who will participate in the planning process?
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- How do we get there?
- Chapter 3: Monitor and review farm business performance
- Performance indicators - what to measure
- Monitoring financial performance
- Indicators of financial performance
- Farm business records
- Compare and evaluate
- Review, revise and adjust plans
- Chapter 4: Resources, further information and support
- On-line resources
- Advice, support and training
- Appendix 1: Partial budget
- Appendix 2: Gross margin budgets
- Appendix 3: Development budget
Published by the Tocal College
Price includes GST