Hume & Hovell Walking Track - Spirit of discovery map kit
Credit Card - online / phone / post / fax
Cheque or Money order - post / fax
All hikers using the Hume & Hovell Track should carry this map kit which comes in a clear plastic weatherproof envelope. It provides the information necessary including maps showing track route and location, elevation and distances, rivers and roads, camping grounds and amenities. This map kit also provides information on track history, accommodation and transport, shorter walks, estimated walking times and distances, camping, points of interest, and bushwalking safety.
Table of contents:
- Index map
- Cooma Cottage (Yass) to Fitzpatrick Trackhead (Wee Jasper)
- Fitzpatrick Trackhead (Wee Jasper) to Snowy Mountains Highway
- Snowy Mountains Highway to Henry Angel Trackhead
- Henry Angel Trackhead to Lankeys Creek Campsite
- Lankeys Creek Campsite to Tunnel Road
- Tunnel Road to Albury
- The 1824,1825 expedition
Published by NSW Trade and Investment Crown Lands in March 2013, The Hume & Hovell Track Map Kit comprises eight full-colour double-sided sheets folded to DL size and packaged into a clear plastic weatherproof DL envelope for easy carrying and reference.
Published by the Tocal College
Price includes GST