NSW Minerals Industry Safety Handbook
Credit Card - online
The Minerals Industry Safety Handbook is a resource that will help all mines assess risks, develop risk controls and put in place or review workplace practices and procedures. It promotes standards in best practice in occupational health and safety.
The Handbook is a companion to the Safety Management Plan - Workbook, which contains information on implementing health and safety management plans. Information in the Handbook came from State Government agencies and Minerals Councils publications.
The Handbook can be downloaded free of charge by chapter in PDF form.
- MISH Part 6 - Shafts, Winding and Hoisting Systems (641.6 kb)
- MISH Part 4 - Working Environment (4.4 mb)
- MISH Part 1 - Admin Management, Responsibilities, Documentation and Safety Systems (1.0 mb)
- MISH Part 2 - Procedures and Processes (808.6 kb)
- MISH Part 6 - Shafts, Winding and Hoisting Systems (64.9 kb)
- MISH - Foreword (136.9 kb)
- MISH Part 3 - People (697.4 kb)
- MISH Part 5 - Equipment and Machinery (2.8 mb)
- MISH Part 7 - Other References (669.1 kb)
- MISH Part 8 - Feedback (64.9 kb)
Published by the Resources and Geoscience in NSW
Price includes GST