Photography for field work
Credit Card - online / phone / post / fax
Cheque or Money order - post / fax
Do you need to take photos as part of your job? Do you want to get more out of your digital photography?
This workbook has been written to provide field officers and land managers with a basic understanding of photography and photographic techniques. It's a book to guide you through the basic steps of using a digital camera.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Types of digital cameras
- Chapter 2: Getting to know the parts and functions of your camera
- Chapter 3: Photographic equipment
- Chapter 4: Understanding the principles of photography
- Chapter 5: Photography for project and field work
Published in 2012, Photography for field work is 58 full colour A4 pages.
Published by the Tocal College
Price includes GST