Plan for Trees - A Guide to Farm Revegetation
Shows in detail how to re-establish trees and shrubs on your farm. Includes how to plan a revegetation program and assess existing remnant vegetation. Covers natural regeneration, collecting native seed, weed control and protecting revegetation areas from livestock, insects and other threats.
Table of contents:
- The value of trees and shrubs
- Farm planning
- Designing windbreaks and shade areas
- Assessing existing remants
- Natural regeneration
- Collecting and growing native seeds
- Direct seeding
- Revegetating streams and waterways
- Weed control
- Protecting revegetated areas
- Appendix: Botanical names of species
- References and further reading.
Published in 1998, Plan for Trees is 67 A4 pages.
Published by the Tocal College
Price includes GST
As this product is unavailable for order, you may wish to enquire with the Tocal College.