Credit Card - online / phone / post / fax
Cheque or Money order - post / fax
Sheep Agskills provides a guide to the basics of handling and caring for sheep. The book contains step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and full-colour pictures.
Table of Contents:
- General safety precautions
- Animal welfare
- Quality assurance
- Catch, restrain and throw sheep
- Body condition scoring and fat scoring sheep
- Foot trimming
- Hand crutching
- Machine crutching
- Problems associated with lambing
- Tail docking
- Castrating lambs
- Individual identification, and
- Safe Work Method Statements.
First published in 2005, Reprinted 2010, 2016, Sheep Agskills is 61 A4 pages.
Published by the Tocal College
Price includes GST