Side by side - a practical guide
Credit Card - online / phone / post / fax
Cheque or Money order - post / fax
Side by side utility vehicles have emerged as a safer alternative to quad bikes. This book helps you get the most out of them. It covers safety, pre-start checks, driving in various conditions, towing and loading, transporting, servicing and care for the environment.
Table of contents:
General quad bikes information
- Side by side utility vehicles and their use
- Perform a pre-start safety check
- Drive a side by side vehicle
- Driving on slopes
- Sand, water and mud
- Towing and loading
- Transporting the vehicle
- Servicing the side by side utility
- Care for the environment
- What is a safe operating procedure statement (SOPS)?
- Check your skill
A worthwhile addition to the glovebox of your side by side.
Published in 2019, Side by side a practical guide is 64 full-colour pages.
Published by the Tocal College
Price includes GST